Private and Therapeutic Yoga
With an experienced and caring teacher, a private course is the best way to focus on your current needs, including efforts to:
- Deepen and evolve your practice, or adapt it to meet a new reality such as an injury or illness
- Integrate yoga into your life to relieve chronic pain, back pain, digestive problems, insomnia, chronic fatigue
- Integrate yoga into your life to support your body in the event of autoimmune diseases, heart conditions, cancer, etc.
- Integrate yoga into your daily life to navigate an episode of depression, burnout or anxiety
- Adapt your practice to regulate your menstrual cycle, decrease premenstrual symptoms, promote fertility, support the passage into menopause.
The designated teacher will assess your condition and needs and will use the repertoire of postures, meditations and breathing exercises to provide you with a routine that is particularly suited to your needs.
We are here to help you take care of yourself.
Fees – taxes included
Private yoga one on one : 85 $.
Semi Private yoga for 2 people, 125 $ ; for 3 people, 150 $.
The class is one hour.
Price scale is available for low-income people; Contact us for an agreement.